Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apartment Letter Of Intent

OTTO verse of the transformation of thought

1. Since they are determined to achieve maximum well-being for all beings, which are higher than the wish-fulfilling gem that I will always care for them myself.
2. When I'm in the company of others, I shall consider myself as the least important, and in my heart I will take care of them, as if they were the higher beings.
3. By carefully examining my mind at all I perform actions to face it and will cut its first appearance, any mental defect, before it can be harmful to myself and to others.
4. When I face an evil being prey to intense suffering and serious shortcomings, I will keep such a dear person, so rare to come by, as if I had discovered a precious treasure.
5. When other, dominated by jealousy, mistreat me, insult me, and so on, I will accept their harsh words and give them the victory.
6. When someone who I helped and I have high hopes I inflict very serious damage, I will consider this the supreme spiritual master.
7. In short, I will offer the benefits and happiness to all sentient beings mothers, both in this life and in the future, and secretly take upon myself all evil and suffering of my mothers.
8. Moreover, since all contaminated with inpurità feelings of the eight (worldly), and perceiving all phenomena as illusory, I will deliver free of attachments
from slavery (conditioned existence).

Text taken from
C hange your mind, advice from a spiritual teacher - Geshe Rabten and Geshe Dharghie

0 comments:

Post a Comment