Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cruising Spots In Baton Rouge

I wonder if they will reach my words ...


The crisis of the seventh year there, I can confirm!
E 'now a month since we seek as before, we fight over nothing, sometimes we do not look even more guilty in the face ... what? whom??
In these cases the blame on the other and each one is looking for solutions that will not hold up just because you are convinced of being right, and that is the other that no longer pays attention due.
stress of everyday life, children who have already become two, the work that we do not know how it goes, parents who always have something to complain then do the rest.
And here that we find ourselves in the same bed as the two strangers turned back because now you do not have anything to say except the last spit of malice day ...
But it was not like that,
these days to think back to what we really wanted our history, as we struggled to get up to date, and for this I wonder why now we enjoy this, now that we have two wonderful children, a house, a love to live fully.
Just today on the radio I heard the song of Vasco Rossi "E. ..", and went back a few years, when we met and Vasco Rossi was the soundtrack of all our days, all of our joints and our secret meetings, when sitting in a pub in Miramare sang out loud and asked me ... "you want to drink." Precisely for this I want to dedicate this song ...
Come

You to me

I'll tell subheading

I love you

As I did at the end

with anyone

stay here a second

0 comments:

Post a Comment