Thursday, November 11, 2010

Iphone Apps Electric Box Level 19

toast to ' inauguration of the blog ..

Finally we have succeeded and I'm really happy it is very interesting!
I decided to open my blog some time ago and today I reached my goal, to talk about everything I like, I like around me, my passions and the routine of my days ...!

Some explanation: The blog is

initolato "Me Myself & an autumn day" because the decision to open the blog came in a cool, damp autumn day than those that I love, with time out of the windows and threatening ; expanses of colorful foliage!

The subtitle is "My Corner of Relaxation", in fact I have seen as the corner of my house dedicated to relaxation, reading and, as I do with my schedule usually inseparable activity Take note of ideas, thoughts, even in bulk, dreams, desires, phrases, and whatever advice I can think of . There are also stories of my life and out of dreams and hopes.
angle that I decided to decorate with a beautiful chair to chaise long chocolate brown velvet lining which is nestled on my inseparable dove-colored cashmere blanket, all illuminated by one of those beautiful table lamps for reading with style well my little corner of relaxation!
is located near a beautiful white window frames from English, which overlooks a beautiful garden covered by the city of autumn foliage, keep on the windowsill inside piles and piles of books and a variety of scented candles that I like to turn when I read, I forgot There is also a green map !

Now I greet you and I wish you a peaceful night ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment