Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What Type Of Compound Is Zinc Phenosulfate

Di Di Natale & Co. Christmas decorations & Co.

Today I want to make partakers of my weekend that was partly devoted to Christmas decorations at home!
As every year in late November, but also the first to tell the truth, I get an 'impatient desire to decorate and decorate the whole house, garden, stairs, office etc.etc.
so good to be a perfectionist that I am, I start to grind ideas on ideas, projects and projects for the time always missing and different contingencies may not be completed. However, in my small way, I am satisfied the work done this weekend. Post some pictures below so you can watch with your eyes. I apologize in advance for the quality of the images will not render justice to my siuramente addobi for the simple reason that they are denied in the photograph, even though I love photography.

In fact, the ideas were many, but for now the results still work in progress are as follows:





















My Christmas Tree
Christmas tree (always false, even if the perfume and beauty of the real one is unsurpassed) decorated with white lights, a number of red balls is glossy that lacquered round shape, oval, star, heart and elongated oval decorated with tiny white hearts, orange slices strictly made by me, or cut and cooked in the oven. Hearts and stars fabric hand-decorated with ribbons and hung from a last row of pearly white just like beads!
Et voila my Christmas tree!
I assure you that this picture does not do anything for justice to my Christmas tree!






















decoration of the marble over the radiator
Ghiranda fake fir, with golden candle in the center and suede fabric proveninete the Christmas markets of Nuremberg, a number of wooden objects decorated with Christmas pictures and colors, decorated wooden statue of Santa Claus Building a reindeer. Lying on the fir wreath I put a row of colored and scented soaps made with Christmas ribbons.
forgot, the giant Christmas stocking featuring a reindeer, I really love animals!
























The my collection of reindeer of Thun
are jealous, and I have a dedicated their entire cabinet, resting on a red cloth velodi!






















Miscellaneous decorations
In this cabinet I made a tablecloth of red felt, with a deer over in silver plastic, which comes from drettamente Christmas markets of Nuremberg, accompanied by a red candle and a lovely christmas.






















Centerpiece Christmas
I lying on a table runner in red plaid pattern on white and silver decorated with Christmas trees
white cross in Puno and I've been lying on a beautiful and great christmas ceramic covering aun beautiful Christmas tree green a very special iron candle holder decorated reindeer glass and starlets.



Here are some of my decorations, everything is still a work in progress!
Each Gorno and calmly, things done in a hurry I do not like, Fixed some corner of the house and decorated in the 'mood, the desire and time.


Turn the corners of the house in authentic Tearin of Christmas, showing off one thousand Christmas decorations such as colored candles of the typical Christmas colors red and gold maybe silver, candle holders decorated with reindeer, stars and glitter, even Christmas decorations that I create myself as saucers decorated with orange slices, cloves and cinnamon sticks!


Speaking of decorations I think of the placemats for breakfast fabric green red and white all mixed with gold in a traditional plaid Christmas.
During the holidays my round mats are decorated in neutral wood color braided rope that goes very well with the red tablecloth and green tags spruce decorated with orange slices and cinnamon.


Well, after this succession of images and descriptions of decorations I got an urge to pack so many tags you and those you invite to take place at the table laden party ....
no place ... look forward to the placeholders (also does rhyme)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment