Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How To Treat A 5 Month Old

About me ..

as an example of a friend's blog and here I leave you the link to his wonderful blog http://teacatsandmycloset.blogspot.com/2010/11/10 -things-i-like.html I write a few things I love to do! Attention
are not in order of choice, but as I was reminded ...

1. Read the warmth of home with a cashmere blanket strictly




2. Sip tea and hot tea in cold winter days



3.The 'autumn color palette and his bitter



4. Christmas and a magical and exciting atmosphere



5. The snow that falls in the glow of lights in celebration



6.Viaggiare in general, and discovering new places




7. Spa and Spa: weekend of wellness and relaxation


8.Scrivere



9. Walking on a cold winter afternoon wrapped up until the hair above





10. Visiting the city in time of celebration, give their best with all the lights lit


11. The Christmas lights


12. The figurines of Santa Claus



13. Enjoy the atmosphere of the house on a cold Christmas morning








14. The Christmas songs




15. Remove from the oven cakes and muffins


16. Happy Hour with friends






Now I give the word to my blogger friend Martina. Mari and Tweety .... and also to all those who want to participate ..!
am very curious to read vs. post about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment