Friday, December 17, 2010

Toddler Has Foot Fungus

Christmas holidays ..

Already a few hours and I still officially in effect and on vacation, what joy!

Then the day inspires me a lot, I went early this morning in the office for example you have time to do everything and close the last things with the necessary calm, but in reality is all morning I switch from one practice to another without ever seeing the end ... but I'll make it!

As I said today they put snow almost everywhere, even here it has been slow to get off and are abundant with beautiful and large white flakes that cover everything with their white magic!

Now I'm looking out the window and the landscape is perfect for a day like today ... freezing temperatures, abundant snow falls and the tree lights lit it with a background of Christmas music, how nice!
I need is a nice 'tea-infused Christmas and then they are in peace ...

From tomorrow I'm going to enjoy the much-anticipated holiday season and with great pleasure I dedicate to the research of the last gifts left to buy, then proceed to package for Benin and adagierò them under the tree. I'm going to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere in the city center by walking, looking at the festively decorated shop windows and walk in the snow in the light of the illuminations.
will change from 'happy hour course Christmas dinner with friends and my boyfriend always by my side!
Part of the time he will also devote to my passion, reading. Yes I'm going to read a lot, in the warmth of a warm blanket and sipping my tea advent!

not wait to go home those beautiful afternoons where everything speaks of relaxation, warmth and comfort, where you switch from watching a good movie on TV to talk quietly around a beautiful table set out in the evening and then to make a digestive walk together ...

I want also to celebrations, glitter and sbrilluccichii different, since the clothes that will be rigorously chic and elegant with a touch of color typical of these parties to make up that will be richly researched and bright as the stars!

So I want to wish everyone a peaceful holiday season with vs. and loved ones a Merry Christmas!

soon ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment