Friday, March 18, 2011

Difference Between Nazi And Buddhist Swastika

Reflexology ... the way of being - Olistic

As I told you in previous post a few weeks ago with the same therapist who had given me the ayurvedic massage, I did my first treatment of reflexology.

E 'was very special, different from the ayurvedic massage.



Foot Reflexology, as well as the 'Ayurveda, belongs to the family of holistic therapies, so it can be used as an alternative or as a support to traditional medicine and has an ancient history, in fact the first treatment to walk back to 5000 BC in China and India.

Principles of holistic therapies already know them, because you've read the previous post, but I've dusted them the same, this therapy considers the 'man as a whole' of a body, mind and spirit you consider also that every aspect of life ' affect individual health and well-being of the same.
The ultimate goal is to rebalance the 'whole body, stimulating the innate healing capacity within each of us.


It 's a massage technique that is applied mainly on the feet, but in some cases the hands, as in the case of children.
The basic principle is that the feet or hands are reflected all the organs, glands, and body parts. Then using the foot reflexology may influence 'on the body stimulated reflection.




The two front feet together and are seen at the top of the trunk and then the head, shoulders, spine and abdomen to the stomach and waist.





My treatment began with a general explanation of reflexology treatment, from the origins of this Therapy development to the present day, from 'use as a therapy until the effects and benefits on ns. body, then the therapist asked me if I had any disorder / disease present, and from there we started treatment.
During the treatment I got very relaxed, almost asleep in fact.
At some point we have started a dialogue between me and the therapist.
I wondered what if felt pain - discomfort or touch anything on his part to certain reflex points.
And then I also said what she felt the touch of the same. It 'was very interesting because I, who had gone to her mainly known for my stomach problems, in the end it came out that she does not feel nothing in the stomach, but feel the tension in the gut .... now it will be seen in the next few treatments!



Apart from my testimony, which is still biased, because I strongly believe in these therapies, especially if associated with our kind of life very hectic and fast-poor attention to the present moment and ase themselves, I recommend it.
Obviously I'm just the 1st treatment, I'll make more, but I believe that in order to approach this type of therapy is necessary to open the mind and understanding of us, ns. person, healing, our way of life ....
E 'useful to approach these therapies with different eyes, not like the traditional medicine we are accustomed to, ".. that push the button and pass the sickness .." , Here you have to change the view of the whole.
Let me explain, are alternative therapies, natural, based on principles that not everyone shares, still too little known in the West and still under-used and valued, unfortunately.
But if we think about it, we have a mind, body, soul and belong to all three of us, right?
So in some way influence each other and depend on the 'other, then the basic principle of these holistic therapies is not so weird!
Of course, as I said before, you must change a little bit the way we see ourselves, of our. life, ns. understand the disease, healing, and prevention.



0 comments:

Post a Comment