Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dell Optiplex Gx240 Agp 8x



E 'with much pleasure that I thank my blog friends Tweety and Marina for giving me the appointment of Sunshine and giving me the opportunity to let me know more about you dear friends ...

So I'll let you be pleased at least 7 things that distinguish me and I do not know me, for the remaining 5 I would add them to you with pleasure

1. I am stubborn, obstinate, sincere and transparent in our thoughts and emotions

2. I believe and I put my all into things that I face

3. They are moody, impulsive and quite proud

4. I love to travel physically, but also with the mind, I always try to see the good in one who stands beside me and in moments of melancholy and sadness vague with my mind and I literally crouched in the memories of happy times and happy
.
5. I like beautiful things like clothes, jewelry, accessories, shoes and are quite extravagant, unfortunately




6. I am a perfectionist, but only in what I want, as long as I can not reach the degree of perfection in my mind I do not and he continues to work hard.



7. I love to read and study, are always looking for something to learn and discover. The knowledge on several fronts I satisfies the spirit and soul makes me feel enriched.




8. I love the pleasure dele little things everyday that gives us: a smile as he captured all of my 'sudden as he turns and looks at me, reading a good book on the couch and relax, enjoy a good hot tea and relax to the rhythm of Louis Armstrong , meet and chat with her friend to an aperitif exchanging true friendship.



9. I find orchids delicately refined and superb



10. I love everything about design, and the 'home furnishing.
My dream would be to decorate my house one day ...



11.Il my dream is to to be a psychologist, I'm fascinated by this subject has always been and my library is well stocked in that regard.



12. I am fascinated by the Oriental arts of meditation and relaxation.


I hope you enjoyed the tour through my account, even though there is much more to say about it!

shall officially Susy, Martha and Princy my turn! We expect
girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment