Sunday, January 16, 2011

Removing A Kenmore Series 80 Washer Drum

Health program ..

Friday evening after a heavy work week I decided that I really need to relax and fulfillment of 'soul, so I direct them to my favorite library, I immediately felt more relaxed and calm!
I entered and my spirit agitated and inflamed by the heavy week has subsided and entered into that state of being that I always feel when I arrive in my library.
shelves full of books, that I walked slowly to the rierca of that book, this volume so I relaxed and was looking only at 'idea to look for .... the books I bought were very many, there would not be in a bag by the weekend, but I was detained and made a selection based on what I vogia and most needed at that moment!
Since beginning of the year and as I wrote in my previous post http://memyselfandanautumnday.blogspot.com/ always give much importance to physical and health, crime is a subject that is always close to my heart and especially in this period after days of revelry Christmas I would like very much to get back in shape, but not all.
I would also very much to 'diet and health in general especially now that I have some problems in the stomach.

So my choice the other day fell on a beautiful and relaxing (see color) box rectangular, and read me avvincino PILATES big, I am curious and I take it off the shelf.
Above the box is written: "Get Fit with Pilates."
This essentially is a box set containing:

-40 cards illustrated with pictures of exercises and clearly explained with text attached

- a booklet that talks about 'cos is the Pilates, the foundations of this discipline as an example of how dress, what it is, and how to work out how to deal with everything clearly explained and illustrated and a glossary with the 'list of important terms

-CD audio with relaxing music to accompany the exercises




I 've taken immediately and not' I never left.
Pilates I wanted to do this year 's at the gym, but this year' s no longer the course so I told myself it was a good opportunity to see and experience this kind of self discipline and then if I had I would have liked able to attend a course at another gym!
Thus the 'I have taken and now look forward to start my mini course of Pilates!

I've always had a soft spot for the disciplines of movement and meditzione East, as well as yoga! I have read many books about it.
Quote from Wikipedia "The Pilates method is much more than a program exercise, is a discipline of body training and thought designed to develop muscular strength and flexibility, helping to maintain balance between body and mind and to ensure the precise execution of movements ".
It 's a ; discipline of physical training that takes account of the methods used in the East as the yoga, which emphasize the mental relaxation, breathing the and looseness of the body, and then combines the physical with the mental.


In my view very useful, particularly now with our engineers. rhythms of life! E 'must also find time to do them because they are very timely for the problems that our. company charges: type stress, lack of concentration, inability to enjoy things more simple and beautiful life, inability to relax, try to live in the present moment and above all time to time without being anchored to the past or painfully catapulting into the future without this yet arrived and so on.
The Eastern philosophies say that the body and mind are connected in glove and then to find harmony is necessary to treat the body as much as their mind in touch! So
beyond curing the body is also necessary to take care of the mind and spirit and all that you can put into practice with these relaxation techniques.



This is a good start to practice my reading array Eastern!




-

0 comments:

Post a Comment