Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Itchy Dark Spots On Legs

New Year new resolutions .. Air

First I would like to send each of you my dear readers my most sincere wishes for a 2011 sparkling, glittering, positive, creative, fulfilling, peaceful, happy and full of personal satisfaction! Why do I think of these cards there are not enough and why are cool to do, and bring positive expectations for the future that awaits us!
I wish my wish was like a ray of sunshine that brings light into darkness, the 'optimism to pessimism, the' in love 'hate, happiness, sadness, kindness in rudeness. ..




After this introduction I want to talk proper and well-wishing for something more personal and more specifically of my good intentions for the new year ...


I state that I do not love the beginning, I put forward, I think it's performance anxiety, causing me a sense of oppression has always been like that for me, but at the same time have time to take stock and purposes, of introspection and analysis, lists and summaries in other words it is time to take stock of the situation!


In fact it's always been like that for me, often at Christmas, and return when the routine starts again its place I feel an urgent need to reflect and understand what my path, if the distance covered so far is correct, what are the maneuvers to be done to improve and what are the weights to be abandoned not to repeat the same mistakes ... Usually a person is already restless soul, always looking to understand, study everything and everyone but especially myself, but now everything becomes sharper and the beauty is that all this makes me feel good.
love reflect, observe and understand ...


Then a summary of everything I make a list of my very own good intentions:




-respect and love me


-spend time quality of the people I love and myself


-fight my fears


-praticre sport more regularly


-try to eat healthier and possibly biological


-not to exceed the level of Stress at work


-smooth and work on my faults


-believe more in myself


-select my friends and conocenze


- find time for small pleasures of life such as reading, enjoy a good cup of tea, you hear a 'friend and chiaccierare with her ..


-have more time to my blog and my virtual life


-style Minilite of my lessons to be drawn on as needed


-smile more and take life more lightly, and myself, which is not superficial


- be more optimistic


-cultivate my passions


-dream a little which is good


As usual, I have dwelt too much, I would say the diplomacy is not one of my qualities but I have many others ... .. eheheh!


Here, the good intentions that I will try to continue with iron will and stubbornness, and your what?


comments about your appearance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment