Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pokemon Soul Silver Ds Walk Through Walls

Update .. part 2





As promised hours and make you partakers of the practical part of my mini-course in Pilates.
The exercises are many, all clearly explained and illustrated in 40 color cards.
But here I propose a series of eserecizi for beginners like me, who are obviously happy to share with you. !

In the first image you can see the whole series of exercises and complete follow in the figures below is illustrated and explained very clearly each year.
I hope that makes you look like this and of course vs. opinions about it!

Enjoy!


































The opening and closing images were taken from Google, the rest are pictures taken by me with my camera, in this respect I ask you to be lenient with me as my photographic skills leave for now moooolto to be desired .... ! Et voila

personalized Pilates program for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment