Friday, February 25, 2011

Full Metal Airsoft Deagle E

Good Weekend!



Today is Friday and so I'm happy, those who know me a little better knows why!
But apart from that detail .... usually on Friday I gave the fatigue and stress accumulated during the week and into this 'hours while being thrilled and delighted' s start of the weekend tired me down a bit insane. So as I look down the
scehrmo of my note-book sipping tea flavored with almond called Messmer "Himmelszauber" I think the weekend of relaxation that awaits me ....



Projects for the weekend, as always, relax and love, then with the freezing temperatures that have come back to visit us, I feel like herbal teas and hot, warm and comfortable sofa-cover books, magazines and relaxation in abundance ... maybe tomorrow if we were in the early afternoon of acceptable temperatures might make a nice walk in nature, so close to a natural state of relaxation and well-being to which I walked for some time.




For more just last week I found a library in the center of "The Wellness Guide" published by Red editions printed in 2008.
Ovvimanete just the 'I intravvista the shelf, the' I immediately seized with satisfaction, because I love these books and I'm greedy. More

the pastry and more interesting as it seemed to me to split the season with all the secrets, tips and hints to obtain ns. Wellness in a natural way and in accordance with the season in fact.
Needless to say I recommend it!

Returning to the plans for the weekend already expect tonight after work a nice warm bath scented with drops of essential oil of lavender to relax a bit and enter the relaxed mood of the weekend!
Following daily treatments and creams and scrubs with attached face mask! Then of course a nice light dinner Tutone and warm chenille robe with soft and warm!



probably tomorrow or Sunday, except relax at home that will be the master granted us a few hours at a spa & wellness near the house, which I find adorably relaxing and restful !
Last thing, I will do a bit of Pilates exercises and meditation, that helped me to relax your body and mind!



Here these are my plans for the weekend, I hope to meet them!


and you guys have special programs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment