Friday, February 18, 2011

Where To Learn To Box In Toronto

Poetry for life ... part 1

I'm back in my beloved readers, I know you miss him?

Unfortunately lately I've been forced to 'abstinence from my virtual life, thus making me the space between the chaos of things that I have had lately I've taken the time to meet with both hands and came back .. I rose from my ashes like the Phoenix!

I am pleased to inform you that from today will start a line of posts that will alternate in random order on the poems of my life.

Let me explain ...

There are poems that have accompanied me in moments dark and challenging, which made me rejoice when I cradled in my melancholy and sadness, poetry that celebrated important challenges and decreed essential though difficult decisions of my life here I mean all the written paper of my emotions ..

I decided to present each time "My Poems".

Today I feel very inspired and I want to dedicate this poem Rudyard Kipling I discovered several years ago and I always kept with me.
gives me strength in the dark and difficult times and I always keep in mind as it is a tip for living better life in all its facets.
I see it just as a set of lessons to keep present.
Ve I dedicate it with the hope that you can reap the benefits that have brought me ...


SE

If you can keep your head when all about you
forgiveness and you make a fault;

If you can trust yourself when all
doubt it, but also to take account of the doubt;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied
about you, do not deal in lies, Or being hated
, do not give way to hating,
And yet do not look too good, nor talk too wise

If you can dream and not make dreams your master;

If you can think and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
is treated the same as those two impostors;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken Twisted by knaves to
fools
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build
with worn-out tools

If you can make one heap of all
your winnings And risk it on one turn of heads and tails,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word
about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will
who tells them: "Hold on!".

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk
with Kings nor lose the common touch with the people,

If you can not to hurt the enemy nor the dearest friend,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
valuing every minute that passes,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
(Rudyard Kipling)


Enjoy !

And you have poems, phrases such as reference to draw from in times of need, or what inspired you to better enjoy your life?
force on tell me!
I wish all of you, my dear readers a very happy weekend end!





0 comments:

Post a Comment